Top 10 Tips to Support your Energy at this Festive Time of Year
Another blist (blog/list! – is this a thing?!) this time looking at how you can support your energy and sanity in this very emotionally & physically draining time of year! These are some tips to reboost
- Breathe – breathe slowly in and out x 5; you can use colours (eg pink is for love, green to heal, blue to calm etc)
- Use Bach Rescue Remedy – suitable for most people and children. The spray is particularly useful, if not a drop in water or drinks for you and kids can really calm!!
- Lavender oil – use a diffuser or few drops on your pillow or bedding (or kids clothing!)
- Rose quartz crystals are great for calming and creating an atmosphere of love – love for others and self love. Give them a clean and charge then program for what you want them to do (see my older blog. Its a full moon on Christmas day so make sure you give them a clean and charge on your windowsill after a busy day 🙂
- Energy healing – sit quietly with hands on your solar plexus/ tummy or thighs and just allow the universal energy to flow (everyone can do this, no attunement needed). Use when watching TV – no needs to know 😉
- Writing – sit down and write what ever comes into your head – perhaps a letter to your future or past self or writing all the great things that have happened in 2015
- Write a channeled angel message. Sit quietly and breathe slowly and ask your favourite angel or guardian angel if there are any messages and then simply write everything down without analysing what you write.
- Cleanse your house, it may be vacuumed and dusted and mopped but energetically may need a cleanse too. Use an incense stick (or sage if you have any) and walk around the house holding the smoke in the corners and asking for the rooms to cleared energetically. Especially in the main rooms where loud talking occurs & kids bedrooms.
- Use oracle cards – pull a card a day or whenever you need a pickmeup message. Ask what message you need for that moment and then look at the picture at all the details which pop out at you and take all that comes into your mind as part of the message – then afterwards read the guidebook.
- Cord cutting – we all have tiny cords of energy joining us together – which is why we think f someone just before they call – these attachments however can link us to people from our past we no longer want around us, to people we work with or friends who you find draining after spending time with. So its important to be able to clear these negative links and keep the cords flowing with love. To cut your cords imagine a figure 8 and you are in one circle and everyone else in the other circle. Then ask Archangel Micheal (or do it yourself) cut the two circles apart and ask that only cord that are of love and for your highest good remain. This may need repeating daily if there is a long term drain.
In the meantime I wish you all the very best of the Season and hope you find space for calm for yourself and enjoy all that the season has to offer
Love and Sparkle
Order your 30 Days of December Advent Calendar – here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Balance-Calm-Toolkit-Christmas-Countdown/dp/1979812683/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542748531&sr=8-1&keywords=romella+jones+christmas